Interested in learning more? Follow the steps below, and you’ll be on your way to the greatest productivity and profits your company has ever seen!
- Read our FAQ to learn about our process, and to see if you’re ready for an APS.
- Read the Galaxy Fact Sheet to see why we’re different.
- Read our case studies to see how we’ve helped other companies.
- Check your ROI to see just how much your company can benefit.
- Chat with us or give us a call (888.317.8807). We’ll work with you to improve your planning and scheduling in the way that’s right for you.
Visit our Knowledge Center for more resources!
You can also reach us at 888.317.8807 or firstname.lastname@example.org
How do we get started?
You think you might need a scheduling system. How can you know for sure, and make the right choice? When you work with us, we will follow a clear and open process so that at any point, the next steps are understood by all. Our roadmap follows a 4-Step Process beginning with our first call.
We work hard to create a solid match between your needs, staff, IT environment and our Galaxy APS solution. As we talk things through, you will be on the right path to 100 percent satisfaction and success, whether you choose to work with PlanetTogether or not.
You will work with a Consultant who prepares a document outlining the scope of work to share with team members for your feedback. We work with you to determine the desired results, line up your resources, and set timeframes. (Can you tell we’re scheduling specialists?) This document evolves after each conversation, and is the roadmap to a good decision for your company.
1. Connect. Let’s discuss the problems you want solved. We’ll develop a thorough profile of your requirements and determine next steps.
2. Discover. Your Consultant does a deeper discovery to clearly understand issues, goals, and production processes and their costs. We can meet with you on-site at your convenience if that is helpful. The more we know, the more effective we are for you and your company. Remember: We’re in the business to create production heroes.
It’s a two-way conversation. Along the way you’ll be asking more questions and learning more about our capabilities too.
3. Demonstrate. With a clear understanding of the issues, and potential project costs and scope, we will have an interactive demonstration with your team. Often, it makes sense to use a sampling of your company data. On the other hand, working through common situations with our demonstration models is frequently just as helpful. Either way, you will see exactly how Galaxy APS will meet or exceed your requirements (online or on-site). At this stage, we often see lots of head nods and smiles.
4. Decide. By following a process like this, you can decide at any time whether to continue or not. Work begins when you give the go-ahead, and the reasons behind the choice are plain to see. We’re confident—benefits of Galaxy APS are simply stellar. Now, you’re ready for implementation.